What’s my story?
I was the first hire of the growth team that grew Hubstaff’s revenue from $200,000ARR to $2.4M ARR in two years. I also advise a couple of SaaS startups on their growth strategy and run a small newsletter for bootstrapped SaaS founders. You can subscribe to it from the top bar form.
What is my marketing philosophy?
The three Cs.
What is my expertise?
From a T-shaped perspective, my expertise is in content marketing (SEO, content, email marketing, CRO) & partnerships. Outside of that, my experience has led me to build some useful skills in marketing operations (scaling strategies, building & managing processes & driving project ownership by team members via KPIs). I believe in a remote-first work culture.
Influential SaaS powerhouses like Trello, Salesforce & Upwork have published my work and media outlets like Entrepreneur, CIO & Startups.co have covered my strategies. If you want to read those articles, here are some of my best ones:
- How I Train New Hires Over and Over Again Without Losing My Mind
- The business-goal driven mindset that enabled us to grow 5x
- My advice to first-time managers
- Achieving Hyper-Growth With a Team I’ve Never Met in Person
- How We Used Time Analysis to Reduce Churn
- How We Scaled a 100% Remote Team (Video)
- How we made a CRM tool 500% faster
- Hiring the right remote worker (my interview with CIO magazine)
- Growth lessons on growing from $200,000 ARR to $2M ARR (podcast)
- Processes – the key ingredient of a winning growth strategy
- What I learnt after interviewing 15,000+ freelancers from 156 countries
- How marketing KPIs empowered my team
- How we manage our marketing KPIs (our 3 step process)
- Process that helped us grow from 8k to 48k organic traffic in 20 months
- Transforming a marketing ‘tactic’ into a ‘scalable strategy’
- My Experience With Building & Scaling A Curated Newsletter
- How I grew Hubstaff’s social traffic by 350%
- Using Direct Sales to Grow Hubstaff from $287k to $883k
- How Integration Partnerships Contribute 5-10% to Hubstaff’s $1.3M+ Revenue
- Lessons as a marketer from a real-life incident
Read the articles on the blog, there are just a handful of them.